Open Traineeship Positions in Altınbaş University are avaliable in the below indicated departments ;
Announcements are avaliable at ErasmusIntern
Important Notes :
- Erasmus Trainees are exempt from getting working permit.
- Traineeship mobility must be within Erasmus Program . Applicants will be accepted upon the confirmation of their Erasmus Trainee status by their Home University
- Accepted applicants required to have valid health insurance covering accident,health, personal liability in the whole duration of the traineeship.
- All applications;
o are accepted via ErasmusIntern
o applications are checked by Erasmus Office
o forwarded to relevant departments for evaluation
o deparment may ask for a Skype Interview and/or further documents
- Upon acceptance of the relevant department following steps will be implemented;
o Receiving a conditional acceptance from the relevant department of Altınbaş University
o Submitting a confirmation letterwhich indicate training will be within erasmus program from home University to Altınbaş University - Erasmus Office (by the traineee)
o Receiving an acceptance letter from Altınbaş University - Erasmus Office
o Submitting a draft Learning Agreement (Please click for the document) (by the trainee)
o Getting Insurance covering accident,health, personal liability in the whole duration of the traineeship.
- All other informations about visa,resident permit,accomodation etc. on Fact Sheet.
- The “After the Mobility” part in the Student Learning Agreement should be duly signed and completed by Altınbaş University and handed to the student.