1) The ability to contribute to the profession’s information level.
2) The ability to develop professional communication skills.
3) The ability to access to the current information related with the subject.
4) The ability to communicate and exchange information with their counterparts in the field of practice of the profession.
5) Basic level of knowledge related to the field of health.
6) The ability to use technological products related to the field.
7) The ability to make decisions quickly and accurately related with the field.
8) Necessary knowledge and experience in occupational safety.
9) Awareness of professional responsibility.
The graduates of the Opticianry program