1) The ability to follow, interpret and apply of scientific and technological developments in the audiometry field
2) The ability to makereliableaudiometrictests.
3) The ability to do early diagnosis in infants.
4) The ability to implant device when is identify hearing loss.
5) The ability to be audiometric supportive for individuals with hearing problems to the ENT clinics.
6) The ability to take responsibility to treatment and to gain once again life comfort of persons with hearing problems.
7) The ability to maintain a healthy and safe working environment of collaboration with doctors.
8) The ability to have effective communication skills and to provide training in the area of responsibility.
9) The ability to act according to the ethical rules that requires of the profession
The graduate of the Audiometry Program;
1) Will be able to know patients of hearing loss and balance disorders diagnosis with the scientific method.
2) Will be able to apply subjective and objective tests necessary for the diagnosis of patients with hearing and balance disorders in ENT services.
3) Will be able to advice on treatment and rehabilitation about the patient in addition to the information of hearing loss or balance disorders.
4) Will be able to offer options for treatment and rehabilitation such as auxiliary hearing equipment and cochlear implants.
5) Will be able to become knowledgeable with about speech disorders and therapy.
6) Will be able to have knowledge such as physics of sound and biophysics equipping with basic physics in basic areas of vocational courses.
7) Will be able to know well anatomy and physiology of the ear as well as basic body structure teach anatomy and physiology of basic area courses.
8) Will be able to have professional knowledge of all kinds about hearing and balance on infants and children.
9) Will be able to have knowledge and experience shapes and adaptation hearing such matters of aids and cochlear implants.
10) Will be able to have skills about effective communicate, working get on with the team, realizing problems and solve them as well as gain professional knowledge and skills.
11) Will be able to have knowledge of professional foreign language (English) and follow current developments in the field in this direction, they can develop themselves constantly.
12) Will be able to act on consciously product supervision by quality control discipline health ethics and knowingly of consumer rights.
13) Will be able to have knowledge of a risk assessment study in terms of health and safety and report its results to her employer in case a new equipment or machinery is to be installed in the workplace.
14) Will be able to improve the working environment in terms of workers’ health, occupational hygiene, environmental pollution, etc.
15) Will grasp the ethical values and responsibilities of the profession.
16) Will be able to have knowledge of developing new products using technical drawing, computer aided drafting and simulation program.
17) Will be able to give information to community with the seminars, about hearing loss and balance disorders depending on ear by organizing or taking part in social responsibility projects.
18) Will be able to grasp information in meetings about studies, practices and experiences on social conventions with audiometry area and close to this area discipline such as conferences, meetings and symposiums.