- To train lawyers who adopt the culture of law, who have a strong sense of justice and ethical values, who consider human rights as a value and who are aware of their social responsibilities.
- To train lawyers who are open to innovation at both national and international levels, who follow developments and who are able to blend national legislation and international law.
- To train lawyers who adopt the structure of Turkish legal system, who are expert on the legislation at both national and international levels, who are able to resolve problems, who can combine the practical skills with academic vision, who can be recruited in both public and private sectors.
- To design a student-oriented law education that is based on practice. In this context, to emphasize case studies and moot courts in cooperation with judicial bodies
- To train academics who are well equipped and who can contribute to the improvement of the legal sciences.
- To train lawyers who are capable of using at least one foreign language and information technologies and communicating with their colleagues in every part of the World.