- To acquire the basic knowledge and principles in the graphic design area; to be able to use visual, oral and written communication techniques in order to communicate with experts and non-experts in the field
- To devise communication strategies and solve all sorts of communication problems
- To become a qualified, knowledgeable graphic designer with a creative power and having grasped the importance of lifelong learning and research
- To be adequately qualified to pursue graduate education in the field
- To be able to participate to group work; to be adaptable, productive, innovative, multi-dimensional, and conscientious.