The International Trade Program aims to produce graduates with leadership skills who are equipped with the following competences:
- A strong multi-disciplinary academic background - including international business, economics, finance, and law – capable of developing and implementing effective international trade and business strategies for improved business performance
- The ability to think critically, diagnose international trade and business problems, formulate innovative solutions, and make effective international trade decisions
- The ability to adapt to change in a rapidly-evolving global environment
- The potential for academic research and knowledge creation should one desire to continue to undertake graduate level studies.
In addition to providing a world-class international trade education, through close interaction and collaboration between faculty, business and industry, and professional, civic and governmental organizations, our program is designed to nurture our students to become contributing members of their team, organization and society by bolstering:
- Competence in written and oral communication in English and Turkish.
- Cultural appreciation and respect for diversity.
- A strong sense of personal integrity, professional ethics and social responsibility.
- An appreciation and motivation for the lifelong learning process and the ability to assess and improve their personal development.